Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Good Day

It's a good day for me when:

  • Exercise is done by 5:45 am and consists of at least 15 minutes of running.
  • Natalie gets to seminary in the morning (Maybe not on time, but we keep trying).
  • Breakfast is a fruit smoothie with fresh strawberries.
  • I'm wide awake at work and have time between piano duties to read a chapter in my current novel (Book 5 of the Mitford series).
  • It's teacher appreciation day, and they're serving Mexican food in the library.
  • It's still the first week of May and I have all the bills paid.
  • Ryan comes over to study and raid the fridge.
  • All my piano students are on time with at least one song practiced.
  • Natalie and her friend wash the van without being asked.
  • The weather is amazing - sunny, warm, and little humidity
  • There are plenty of yummy leftovers in the fridge, so dinner is get-your-own.
  • At least three things are crossed off of my to-do list.
  • I eat a couple of dark chocolate Lindt truffles.
Not a bad day at all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear your having such a great day! I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lindt truffles! The Straciatella ones are the best (white chocolate with specks of dark chocolate on the outside). Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete