Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Project #1

I always like to set big plans for the summer, and then feel like they never get done. So I thought I'd try to document my progress on my projects. Here's my first project - beautifying and organizing a wall of my kitchen:

Here is the before picture:


And now the after picture:


Thank you to my amazing husband that helped me with the first shelf (after I messed it up) and gave me better instruction on putting things into a wall. Hint: Break off the end of the anchor to allow a longer screw to easily go through.

3 comments:

  1. that looks SO much better! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! it looks SO great! that's got to feel so rewarding; it makes me wish I had a wall to organize :( I guess I should feel lucky I don't...? haha

    ReplyDelete